‘Fazoli’s Drives Menu Innovation with Indulgent, Craveable Dishes. America’s largest premium QSR Italian chain debuts smoky gouda, bacon and s’mores products in fall line-up, currently available for a very limited time
Fazoli’s – the manufacturer noted for serving up premium Italian recipes at a great value – is proving its dedication to menu innovation with a brand new line-up of craveable dishes for that fall.
Starting now, guests who visit https://www.Fazolis.Com can enjoy these indulgent new dishes – along with Fazoli’s famous unlimited breadsticks:
* Smoky Bacon Pasta Bake – A bacon lover’s dream! Orecchiette pasta topped with a creamy, smoky gouda cheese sauce, full of chopped bacon, baked with even more mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Blackened Shrimp and Chicken Bake – Shrimp simmered in a smoky gouda cheese sauce with blackened chicken and fire-roasted red peppers on top of orecchiette pasta, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Chicken Carbonara Bake – Spaghetti topped with a smoky gouda cheese sauce, chopped bacon, blackened chicken, roasted broccoli and fire-roasted red peppers, baked with mozzarella and gouda cheeses.
* Smoky Bacon Breadsticks – Crispy bacon and Fazolis Opening Times signature garlic breadsticks unite to help make this craveable snack. A cheesy pull-apart bread created using Fazoli’s garlic breadsticks, topped with mozzarella and chopped bacon. Served using a smoky gouda cheese sauce for dipping.
* S’mores Breadsticks Bites – The ideal shareable dessert for fall. Fazoli’s breadsticks tossed in brown sugar, cinnamon and graham cracker crumbs, topped with gooey toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate.
“Experimenting with this menu and offering new flavors and classic favorites using a Fazoli’s twist is an excellent method we can ensure our guests have the exceptional experience we promise,” said Chief Marketing Officer Jodie Conrad. “Our newest LTOs are indulgent and craveable, baked with smoky gouda cheese and bacon. It’s the ultimate in indulgence.” These delectable menu items are available now at participating locations only.
Fazoli’s was named winner of any Gold Stevie® Award for Company of the Year in the food & beverage category for your 17th Annual American Business Awards®. Fazoli’s Chief Executive Officer, Carl Howard, is additionally being honored for Achievement in Management.
“We are honored to obtain two such prestigious accolades from the American Business Awards®,” said Carl Howard, Fazolis Catering Menu Chief Executive Officer. “Our entire team is enthusiastic about our brand name and we work tirelessly to provide best-in-class products and experiences for our loyal guests. It’s exciting to get our commitment to excellence recognized and celebrated. I’m extremely very proud of these awards.”
The Stevie® Awards are definitely the world’s premier business awards. These people were created in 2002 to honor and generate public recognition from the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. The Stevie has become oovydz in the world’s most coveted prizes.